Need a taster? Read below on how to book your two hour consultation
New and existing website owners who want to know the best way to achieve a high return on investment from the web, this two hour tailored and informal workshop will cover many of the points you need to take into consideration when planning out your strategy.
The example agenda, this is tailored to your need:
- Evaluation of your current website or proposed design, addressing the need to deliver the message to your user
- Introduction to analytics and how you can tract the process of the visitors to your website
- How to set up and manage a customer retention programme
- Cross selling and up selling services (unless you sell coffins)
- The value of a client vs. the return in time
- A look at social media and how to use this for personal branding
- Gaining trust online
- Online payment options, how to tackle and implement these options
- The best way to respond to feedback and comments online
- How to manage and update your own content in an effective way
- Q&A time
SO WHY Choose MARKETING IN MALTA?
Everything we know is from 18 years of actually building online businesses, our school has been the successes, failures, triumphs, and disasters of the real-world.
We have grown up with the web and have been helping people grow their businesses all over the planet. We have personally built a few start-ups to a successful sale, generate a nice income form our own web projects and learned from some of the smartest, most ambitious, creative, wonderful people in this world.
During our first meeting, we’ll talk about your goals, projects, motivation, and support needs. We’ll also talk about how best to approach your target audience and advise if you need a revamp or a new online presence. We can tailor our services to fit your needs. Each session includes an hour or so of correspondence and check-ups throughout the next week or two. If you think we don’t fit your needs during our meeting we will immediately refund any payment made. No questions asked, no hurt feelings.